Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Condo conversion of Windsor Park - 100 West 58th St @ Sixth Ave - by Gwathmey Siegel

Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH about WP View Post
    Truth be said.
    Yes, like the fact that you and NewYorkGirl are using the same computer.

Miamigirl may be a sad case, but you have no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyTheChimp View Post
    Yes, like the fact that you and NewYorkGirl are using the same computer.

Miamigirl may be a sad case, but you have no credibility.
    this does not surprise me. i may have to side with miami girl and not "truth"

i have not been following manhattan re for a few ryears and so when i popped in here just now, i had to register.

look at my user name- im at one of their buildings and they are hands down some of the worst, slimiest, sleeziest persons in the world. it does not surpirse me WP has problems as these guys are notorious for screwing people over. seriously, stay away from these scumbags. they don't do what they say they will and then flee the country. i will not say here what i wish happens to all of these people, but you can imagine it is not very nice.

i imagine truth about wp is one of the realtors at elliman, id bet money on it, and they have a made up "new york girl" come in and say all is good.. if you notice "truth" typed the same thing about 6 times, just so that a google search would bring that point up first. i will do the same, dont worry. prospective buyers need to know what shiesters (sp?) the tesslers are, the worst people on the scene of manhattan re

A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS, DRIVE BY 100 WEST 58TH STREET, WINDSOR PARK CONDOMINIUM AND NOTICE THE 3RD TIME IN HISTORY A SCAFFOLDING HAS BEEN ENACTED BECAUSE OF AN EMERGENCY VIOLATION, SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN UNTIL THE SKY IS FALLING.....

THIS IS NOT OZ!!

" Toxic Black Mold Symptoms in Humans, Stachybotrys Mycotoxins "
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/18/britta.../#.Tu9UJCPLwbJ

The selected address: 1411 6 AVENUE, Manhattan 10019
    HPD#
    3095 Active
    Range
    1411-1419
    Block
    Lot
    CD
    CensusTract
    Stories
    A Units
    B Units
    Ownership
    PVT
    MDR#
    Class
    F
    Open Violations - ALL DATES
    There are 2 Violations. Arranged by category: A class: 2 B class: 0 C class: 0 I class: 0

Miamigirl-Thescaffolding is for Local Law 11 work that is required by law in NYC every 5years. There are NO emergency violations. Look around NYC-you can seescaffolding constructed at buildings throughout the city. This is requiredevery 5 years by the city of New York. You should really stop disseminatingthis false information. It is normal forthere to be repair work that needs to be done to the facade on all NYCbuildings every 5 years or so and that is why Local Law 11 is in place.

Miamigirl-The scaffolding is for Local Law 11 work that is required by law in NYC every 5 years. There are NO emergency violations. Look arround NYC - you can see scaffolding everywhere you look throughout the city. This is required every 5 years by the City of New York. You should really stop disseminating this false information. It is normal for there to be repair work that needs to be done to the facade on all NYC buildings every 5 years or so and that is why the Local Law 11 is in place.

Miamigirl-I have seen some of your other postings. Life is to short to waste on being so angry. You should travel and enjoy life. Your mission of trying to destroy developer is only making you miserable. Is it really worth it? Try spending the time you are spending on trying to destroy the developer on more productive things in life. There is NOTHING wrong with the building.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123