Thread: Mole People

Default Mole People

Many years ago a friend and myself read a book on the Mole People. This book was focused beneath Grand Central, along with some peripheral references. I recall that a very organized network functioned with these people. Medicine, etc. was brought into their underworld. Does anyone have any experiences/photos? I'd appreciate hearing anything about these reclusive people.

I've heard of it, never read it will eventhually get to it. I love underground NYC it's tquite the place to be and see, nothing like it. if you are into the Mole people and their story, check this link out and enjoy.

let me know what you think,

LtvSquad.com

m.

Default Thank You!

I got lost in this site! Thanks!

Yeah I know, itís quite the site for any aficionados of urban exploration and history, itís a look at NYCís past; today!
    Have you ever done any UE? Iíve been out with these guys a couple of times, they are quite the eclectic bunch with a warped sense of humor! Iíve done the Greenpoint Piers at night LIRR in BED and ENY very bleak and dark. Too many spots to do at once, so whenever I come down I do more everytime.

A great adrenaline rush!

M

Default Mole for a day!

I'd like to do it sometime when it is warmer! How do they know about all of this? How do they find egress?

Default Urban Exploration

Well that is what we call urban exploration!! You see a boarded up tenement and you find a way in. Boots, flashlights, gloves cameras, we have it all, you must be ready to encounter anything. It only happened to me once when we bumped into a homeless, who came running at us with a flashlight of his own! Every other time things went well.

The greenpoint Piers at night over looking the city was one of the highlights of our infiltrations! Quite spectacular getting up to the rooftop and once there the pictures of the city were incredible with all the lights and glow from the city! We did the Morgan oil refinery homeless people again there so we did not bother them. The LIRR in East New York under Atlantic ave! I for sure thought there would be a homeless camp in the tunnel. We kept on going for almost 30 mins deep and found nothing but graff a little garbage!

All to say that if you are interested look around. No doubt NYC is dwindling in terms of abandoned building vacant lots but you can still find some pretty interesting locations to explore.

Enjoy!