Thread: does this stuff really go down

Question does this stuff really go down

my uncle is from astoria, queens and apparently his dad died because the mafia wanted him so they shot him while he was in bed with this other woman. The mafia felt bad so gave his mother and apartment block with nine or ten apartments. Does this stuff really happen or was my uncle probably bs. I definantly know that his mom has an apartment building because my aunt used to live there with him. They're divorced now. I am bewildered to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by cutegirl11
    my uncle is from astoria, queens and apparently his dad died because the mafia wanted him so they shot him while he was in bed with this other woman. The mafia felt bad so gave his mother and apartment block with nine or ten apartments. Does this stuff really happen or was my uncle probably bs. I definantly know that his mom has an apartment building because my aunt used to live there with him. They're divorced now. I am bewildered to say the least.
    Go ask Frankie Five Angels or Alfredo Corleone J/K! All I know of la cosa nostra, is what I've read in mags, books, and seen on the boob tube in movies and news exposes... Their dealings are well documented in the press...

Banned Member

Frankie Five Angels was based on my Uncle - Frank Pentangelo. A defense lawyer and judge in Southern California. Pentangelo - Five Angels.

Swear to God! He was an adviser. (Not sure I should be braggin about this.)