Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 45 Park Avenue at East 37th Street - by Costas Kondylis

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus View Post
    The scaffolding has come down and it looks like the building will be complete soon. I think it's looking good. Any other opinions?
    I think it is one of the best looking buildings in the area. The brick and limestone is totally in character for the neighborhood. I especially like the glass lobby, very open and welcoming. It is all lit up at night and looks like the fire in a hearth.

Closings started this week, and there are still a few units left.

I walked through the building last week and saw some of the available units for sale. The lobby looks elegant and relatively spacious, and the units themselves look good too. It doesn't seem like they're in a rush to sell the remaining units though, which surprised me. I would think the developer would want to get his money now, since the project is nearly complete and he probably has a lot of borrowed money to pay off.

Banned Member

If their objective was to create a building that neither offends nor stimulates the senses, then this has succeeded. It is an apartment building - nothing more or less. We've seen worse, yet it could have been better. It sits in its site nicely and blends in to blah-ness of buildings in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
    I think it is one of the best looking buildings in the area. The brick and limestone is totally in character for the neighborhood. I especially like the glass lobby, very open and welcoming. It is all lit up at night and looks like the fire in a hearth.

Closings started this week, and there are still a few units left.
    The building that was razed to make way for this bland box was much better than this. NY sucks.

Default 45 Park Ave Condos 97% sold out/ Sublets hit the market

The condo project at 45 Park Ave has actually sold out- with the exception of 3 remaining 1Bed units.
    The sublets have hit the market. Prices range from $4,500 for a 1Bed/1Bath; to the 2Bed/2.5Bath Penthouse for $14,000.
    Full service, white glove, Condo building with a sought after address, its worth a look; amenities include: fitness center, residents lounge + business center, indoor parking garage, garden + patio, concierge service, f/t doorman, valet.
    For more information:
    http://www.nestseekers.com/Properties/15847
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45%20Park%20-%20Juliet%20Balcony.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	5319  

YIKES. This almost looks like something out of Co-op City. Does anyone have pictures of the Russell -- I'm almost afraid to see them, but it's worth knowing what this mess is replacing...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123