Thread: a variety of questions for NYers from a NYer :]

Smile a variety of questions for NYers from a NYer :]

I'm planning a full day hangout for my birthday and I need really sweet ideas for it. So far, I have rowing in Central Park.

1 - Are there any other really fun activities to do for teens? [besides musicals and concerts] ?

2 - What restaurants near Times Square/Downtown would you recommend that is not too $ and not too cheap, but is pretty elegant?

3 - Which bridge is the prettiest out of all nyc bridges at night and can be accessible by foot? [considering the lighting, pace, etc..]

thanks<3

Quote Originally Posted by xohsoxtragic
    1 - Are there any other really fun activities to do for teens? [besides musicals and concerts] ?
    How about bowling? Chelsea Piers has a huge bowling alley and University Lanes on University Place (near 12.th St.) can be a gas.
    Quote Originally Posted by xohsoxtragic
    3 - Which bridge is the prettiest out of all nyc bridges at night and can be accessible by foot? [considering the lighting, pace, etc..]
    Gotta be the Brooklyn Bridge -- fantastic at night.

Default Brooklyn Bridge is nice but...

Quote Originally Posted by lofter1
    How about bowling? Chelsea Piers has a huge bowling alley and University Lanes on University Place (near 12.th St.) can be a gas.

Gotta be the Brooklyn Bridge -- fantastic at night.
    Whats so bad about the George Washington? You can walk all the way to Jersey - now THAT's fun.

A birthday you'll never forget is a birthday on the George Washinton Bridge.

Brooklyn Bridge may be easier to get to however. Have a nice party and please don't drink too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Tenenbaum
    Whats so bad about the George Washington? You can walk all the way to Jersey - now THAT's fun.

A birthday you'll never forget is a birthday on the George Washinton Bridge.

Brooklyn Bridge may be easier to get to however. Have a nice party and please don't drink too much.
    i dont drink lol.
    what color is the BK bridge at night?

The same color it is during the day. It's a bridge, not a laser light show. It is the best to walk over.

Try Bond 45 for a good Times Square restaurant. It's in an historic building and boasts some great Italian and seafood.