Thread: Dead Traffic in NYC?

Default Dead Traffic in NYC?

Hello all,

NYC is busy and always seems to be alive, day or night. i was wondering if there was a place (particularly intersection) that is pretty quiet and calm. im asking for a usual busy intersection, but now or sometimes it varies in traffic flow as weel as people?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by hkboy313
    Hello all,

NYC is busy and always seems to be alive, day or night. i was wondering if there was a place (particularly intersection) that is pretty quiet and calm. im asking for a usual busy intersection, but now or sometimes it varies in traffic flow as weel as people?

thanks in advance
    Altough it is changing rapidly, I still find the Financial District quite calm at night...

thanks, i'll look into that, meanwhile, if anybody else has anything to share please let me know... like spaces where you stand and wait in line and not do anything, e.g. postal office, theres a long line, and you dont do anything but wait.

Quote Originally Posted by hkboy313
    thanks, i'll look into that, meanwhile, if anybody else has anything to share please let me know... like spaces where you stand and wait in line and not do anything, e.g. postal office, theres a long line, and you dont do anything but wait.
    Trust me....drugs don't work!!!!!!!!Are you Gregory Tenenenbaum in disguise????

Go to Park Ave. in the 50's at around 4AM. You can probably walk for several blocks down the middle of the road before being passed by a stray cab. During the day, Park is choked with traffic.

York Avenue and even East 86th Street will have very little traffic after 10 or 11