Thread: Best Chocolate Fudge Cake in NY

Default Best Chocolate Fudge Cake in NY

Where Can I buy the nicest chocolate fudge cake........

Preferably a really big slice of it....??

Museum of Modern Art, very chocolatey:

In the unlikely event you're still craving chocolate after polishing off one of these, just order a second.

For a bigger dollop, check out the Hungarian Pastry Shop, Amsterdam at 111th, right opposite St. John the Divine. Their chocolate offering is called "rigo", and it is truly divine. Each mountainous serving will shorten your life by about a year.

Default Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ablarc View Post

For a bigger dollop, check out the Hungarian Pastry Shop, Amsterdam at 111th, right opposite St. John the Divine. Their chocolate offering is called "rigo", and it is truly divine. Each mountainous serving will shorten your life by about a year.
    Mmmm death by chocolate. just what I was looking for!! Thanks

I was just at Vosges, Haut Chocolat, 132 Spring Street this afternoon. While they didn't have chocolate cake, the chocolate that had was wonderful, especially the Red Fire Brownie with Mexican Ancho, Chipotle, cinnamon, cocoa nibs and dark chocolate. They also had a great chilled chocolate.

www.vosgeschocolate.com

Quote Originally Posted by pacz View Post
    I was just at Vosges, Haut Chocolat, 132 Spring Street this afternoon. While they didn't have chocolate cake, the chocolate that had was wonderful, especially the Red Fire Brownie with Mexican Ancho, Chipotle, cinnamon, cocoa nibs and dark chocolate. They also had a great chilled chocolate.

www.vosgeschocolate.com
    mmmmm they looks so good.....though i want chocolate fudge