St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital was formed in 1979 by a merger of St. Luke’s Hospital, adjacent to the campus of Columbia University, and The Roosevelt Hospital, located two blocks west of Columbus Circle.
St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center is part of Continuum Health Partners that also includes Beth Israel Medical Center, Long Island College Hospital, and the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
1000 Tenth Avenue at 58th Street, Google Maps
St. Luke’s Hospital
1111 Amsterdam Avenue at 114th Street, Google Maps